Dairy Feed Silo Monitoring System for farms
Farming technology is continuously evolving, making farms safer and more efficient. Unfortunately, every year, several farming accidents occur due to people climbing their silos to check animal feed levels. With SiloSpi, our silo monitoring sensor, farmers can now monitor feed levels remotely and ensure the safety of both themselves and their employees.
SiloSpi’s patented technology can accurately measure feed levels in dairy silos. By providing real-time data on feed levels, SiloSpi allows you to make informed decisions about your feed ordering and storage processes. By planning and organising your feed supplies effectively, you can avoid unexpected shortages and maintain a consistent level of nutrition for your livestock.
Many farmers opt to share the levels data with their meal supplier so that their meal re-order automatically is processed at pre -agreed levels. Automated decision making on farms is more and more important, as farms grow in size and labour shortages are an issue.
- Optional Automated Decision Making: Enable automatic re-ordering by sending alerts direct to mill. The farmer has the option to share (or not share!) their data regarding bin levels with an unlimited number of users, from anywhere, at any time
- Enhanced Health & Safety: Improve workplace safety by avoiding the necessity to climb silos
- Comprehensive Online Platform: Customers can easily access silo levels on any device through a user-friendly interface
- Customisable Email/Text Alerts: Timely notifications sent to customers when silo levels reach predetermined thresholds
- Global Configurability: Designed for worldwide usage with easy adaptability to local requirements
- Versatile Monitoring Capabilities: Can be configured to monitor solid materials stored in bunkers, ensuring a wide range of applications
- Easy to share levels via a convenient whats app link to each silo level
“We place all maintainable parts accessible from the bottom of the silo, so there is never a need to climb the silo”
“We chatted to one farmer with 200 diary cows, who told us that when he ran out of dairy nuts in peak season, he lost approx €2,300 in reduced milk yield, as a result of his cows being without meal for 24 hours”.
SiloSpi is making farms more Sustainable
Invest in SiloSpi, the ultimate silo monitoring solution, and transform the way you manage your meal ordering process. Experience the benefits of a safer, more efficient, and cost-effective farm, and give yourself peace of mind knowing that your livestock’s uninterrupted supply of meal is ensured .