SiloSpi: The Pinnacle of Silo Monitoring Solutions for Unrivalled Performance
SiloSpi is the perfect system to monitor levels in silos in agricultural and industrial settings. This state-of-the-art solution ensures that you will never run out of supplies, optimises production processes, reduces costs, minimises waste and contributes to a safer working environment.
Our patented self-cleaning sensor delivers millimetre-precise measurements and is capable of functioning effectively in silos up to 40 metres tall. Its unique self-cleaning capabilities prevent dust accumulation, ensuring accurate readings even in the most challenging conditions.
Why choose SiloSpi?
- Active dust cleaning for reliable measurements in harsh environments
- No moving parts, ensuring minimal maintenance and long-lasting performance
- Custom Enclosure IP68 for protection against dust and water ingress
- Sigfox and Cellular options for versatile communication capabilities
- Gateway option for seamless integration with existing systems
- SCADA compatible for efficient data management and monitoring
- Solar option for eco-friendly and off-grid power supply
- Serviceable at the bottom of the silo for easy maintenance
- Proven in the field (5 Yrs) for reliable and tested performance
- Works on any size any type of silo, such as split bins and skirted bins
- Up to +/- 3% accuracy, ensuring precise and dependable measurements
- Works with cement silos, making it suitable for construction and industrial settings
- Works with fluids, such as molasses and minerals
- Vertical or horizontal installation to suit different silo configurations
- Temperature and humidity sensor optional
What makes our sensor unique?
- Detects dust on sensor
- Activates a acuter to allow compressed air to clean the sensor
- The compressed air is projected onto the sensor using our patented sensor encapsulation
How SiloSpi Works
Our one-of-a-kind IoT-enabled sensor is placed at the top of the silo. The patented sensing technology can detect when the sensor is dirty and self-clean to ensure reliable performance in the harsh, dusty environment of a silo. Constant measurements of the feed height in the silo are taken and securely sent to our cloud host, where the data is presented in a user-friendly format accessible from any device, anywhere, allowing users to make informed decisions.